How does food impact out mood?
Food intake and eating patterns will affect how someone feels.
Mood and feelings can affect someone’s food intake & eating.
When we do not give the brain enough food, or the right kind of foods, we may:
- Have difficulty concentrating
- Develop mood swings
- Become more depressed or anxious
- Be irritable, sometimes angry and snappy
- Have trouble thinking, our thoughts can slow, or may go around in circles becoming obsessed with food or other tasks
- Feel dizzy
- Feel very tired and run down